Hello, and welcome to my photography blog! Sit back and enjoy viewing my latest work and meeting my fabulous clients! I hope you stay awhile and come back often to see what's new. I'm so glad you stopped by!


Search This Blog

Jan 2, 2011

{Best Of} 2010 Contest

It’s that time again!  Every year in January,  I pick my favorite photos to share with you from my sessions of the previous year.  I love reflecting on all those faces that spent time in front of my lens and to see how I have grown in my own work.  2010 brought me a fancy new camera lens, my first wedding, and 2 VERY successful Holiday Mini Sessions!  All of this made it even more difficult to narrow my choices down to only 20.  This may seem like a lot, but trust me…it was tough.  So, now it’s your turn.  Scroll through the photos below and pick YOUR favorite and tell me in a comment below.  Some points to remember…1) only votes left here on the blog will count.   2) please make sure to leave your name with your vote so I know who you are if you win.  If your name is not left with the comment, it will not be included.  Winners will be announced on Sunday, January 9th.  So, vote NOW and invite your friends and family to vote as well!  The more the merrier!best of 2010Let the voting BEGIN…collage1collage2collage3collage4collage5

19 comments:

Johanna Nelson said...

Wow that is tough!!! They are such great pictures! I think I'll go with #7. I always wanted one like that of my girls, but they are too light of sleepers!

Jacy Pierson said...

#4. I looked at them over and over and all of them are GREAT. It was hard but I kept going back to #4. Good luck to all!

Trina Colcord said...

They are all great! I am too going with #7.. .. ..

Brynn B. said...

Gosh, hard to choose but if I have to pick only one I am going with #10. I love the expression you caught while she is showing you her orange.

Anonymous said...

"Baby Santa" or "Waiting for Santa"...#19. Love that one.

Vicky Sleasman

DeWithBoys said...

I love the genuine mother-daughter hug you captured in number 5.

Haley Anderson. said...

#18.

Anonymous said...

#6 for sure. They are all so amazing. It's hard to choose just one!!!

Anonymous said...

#7 Love that little peanut and the picture is just great! :)

Amber Carl said...

#7

Anonymous said...

I would have to go with #7 :) reminds me of one of those heaven sent gift cards. perfect setting.
Janelle Friday :)

Wanda Horner said...

WOW! I agree with everyone else.. these are so tough Amanda!! :) I'll pick.. this one and that one too... *LOL*
Ok.. my real pick is #7.. I think you picked the perfect 'expressions' for that picture to be so real. All the others are awesome! Your work is phenomenal!
Wanda Horner

Anonymous said...

LOVE them all!! Debating between #7 and #14. Something about the baby poses I am a sucker for. Okay so #7 it is. Absolutely perfect! Everything about it!
Melissa Coats

Anonymous said...

It is really hard to select with so many great photos, but I think I really like #16. He is so grown up and I love the reflection of the road in his sunglasses....the road ahead....so full of possibilities. Excellent.

Jo Vlaun

Anonymous said...

#7 is so cute...actually they all are.
D., Adkison

Anonymous said...

I love # 7 too Amanda. So beautiful. Anne

lisa said...

It was very hard to choose. I also like #7,but I think I have to go with #20. Great pics.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Tough choices! All are so beautiful, it's hard to pick just one. After a long debate with myself I chose #6, You just can't go wrong with sleeping babies. Keep up the good work Amanda.
Sandra Marker

Steph said...

I pick #9 miss marina looks so beautiful and grown up!