Hello, and welcome to my photography blog! Sit back and enjoy viewing my latest work and meeting my fabulous clients! I hope you stay awhile and come back often to see what's new. I'm so glad you stopped by!


Search This Blog

Aug 31, 2009

I ♥ Faces ~ Before & After

It's time to see how far we've come as photographers. The brilliant ladies over at I Faces have asked us to post a picture from when we first started out as professional photographers and then post one of what our work looks like today. I have only been doing photography for other people for a little over a year now but I was still amazed at how far I have come and how much I have learned ( and still have to learn) in this short amount of time.

Most of you know that baby feet are my FAVORITE things to photograph so I thought I would use these for my then & now pictures. The first little feet belong to my best friend's daughter, Jillian, who will be turning 2 in October! The second set of feet are of the newest little one that I had the privilege of photographing last month. What a difference!

{ then }


{ now }



5 comments:

Shannon said...

sweet! I also LOVE feet! Especially itty bitty ones!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh so sweet. Baby feet just make me melt! : )

Emily said...

So precious...and I absolutely love the natural lighting and colors on the after photo...beautiful.

Bunch of Barrons said...

Very pretty pictures...both of them! :)

Unknown said...

What ADORABLE baby feet! :-) I love it!