Hello, and welcome to my photography blog! Sit back and enjoy viewing my latest work and meeting my fabulous clients! I hope you stay awhile and come back often to see what's new. I'm so glad you stopped by!


Search This Blog

Sep 7, 2009

I ♥ Faces ~ Back To School

It's been a while since I participated in I ♥ Faces photo challenge but I"M BACK!!! This week called for not one, but TWO entries pertaining to the subject "Back To School". They asked for both a back to school photo AND a back to school collage. This is a first for I ♥ Faces and I LOVE making photo collages so I was super excited!


This year, all four of my babies went off to school. I have a 4th grader, a 1st grader and two first year preschoolers! The first day I dropped them ALL off at school, I had to find something to do! I couldn't go home because it was just too quiet! Don't worry though, I am learning to take advantage of the quiet and actually get things done around here without having to stop to break up a sibling quarrel, get someone a cup of juice, or help a little one go potty. Even though I miss them immensely while they are gone, I am getting used to my little section of peace and quiet in my day.

DSC08193 (2)

{ FYI – I got these adorable backpacks from Children’s Place!}

backtoschool collage

12 comments:

Annette said...

That is a fun collage. Cute shots.

lynn said...

Very cute! Love those backpacks.

Lisa said...

C-U-T-E! I love this shot...but you must let me know where you got the backpacks from! I might *neeeeed* one...or two!;-)


Great entry!

He & Me + 3 said...

Love the backpacks. So cute. Great collage too.

Buckeroomama said...

I was about to say that the monkeys look like the ones on my girl's jacket (from Children's Place)!

If I had seen those backpacks last month when we were in Canada, I would have bought them, too. Love them!

Bunch of Barrons said...

Cute pictures! :)

Carmen said...

Great picture...I love those backpacks and the collage...

Unknown said...

Great pictures - especially the backpacks and bare feet.

Ali said...

Love this pic! Great backpacks too!

Unknown said...

Too cute! Love the monkey backpacks!

Trina Colcord said...

Too Cute; Looks like lot's of fun!

Jenny Froh said...

Super Cute backpacks!!!!! Great shot!