Hello, and welcome to my photography blog! Sit back and enjoy viewing my latest work and meeting my fabulous clients! I hope you stay awhile and come back often to see what's new. I'm so glad you stopped by!


Search This Blog

Oct 19, 2009

I ♥ Faces ~PINK

Ok, so I just have to get this off my chest…I (big PINK puffy heart) all things PINK! I am head over heels, jump up and down, tickle in my tummy in love with PINK! With that being said, here is my entry for this week’s I Heart Faces photo challenge. This was actually an out-take from a recent newborn session. It was one of my favorites because it looks as if she is saying “GIRL POWER"!!!!!!!”

ril13blog


9 comments:

Jennifer said...

That's wonderful!

Unknown said...

She is so sweet! Let's hear it for the girls! YAY!

Unknown said...

What a doll baby! So sweet.

Perpetua said...

I love this!

Perpetua said...

I love it...it's too cute :)

Cellobella said...

Oh now she IS gorgeous!

Allie said...

Beautiful!

Mikabella said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Lovely! A little bit of kaka(cookie) :) Kram från Sverige

Nori Duran said...

Adorable picture (and baby girl of course)!