Hello, and welcome to my photography blog! Sit back and enjoy viewing my latest work and meeting my fabulous clients! I hope you stay awhile and come back often to see what's new. I'm so glad you stopped by!


Search This Blog

Jun 11, 2015

Unforgettable

That’s why, darling, it’s incredible

That someone so unforgettable

Thinks that I am

Unforgettable, too.

~Nat King Cole

weaverblog2

weaverblog1

weaverblog3

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

weaverblog4

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

weaverblog5

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

Ceremony Venue:  Refuge Cove – Ketchikan, Alaska

Bridal Suite:  Cape Fox Lodge – Ketchikan Alaska

Reception Venue:  Crow’s Nest Coast Guard Base – Ketchikan, Alaska

1 comment:

Russia Adventure Tour said...

Truly unforgettable indeed. Perfect shots for a perfect celebration. Congratulations!