Hello, and welcome to my photography blog! Sit back and enjoy viewing my latest work and meeting my fabulous clients! I hope you stay awhile and come back often to see what's new. I'm so glad you stopped by!


Search This Blog

Jun 17, 2015

This Year’s Love

And when you kiss me

On that midnight street

Sweep me off my feet

Singing ain’t this life so sweet…

~David Gray

 

This couple came to me from Canada on an Alaskan cruise and decided to tie the knot while docked in the historic town of Ketchikan!  The bride’s father surprised her by having her flown into the Settler’s Cove Beach ceremony site by float plane!  A true grand entrance for an Alaskan bride!

mottblog1

mottblog2

mottblog3

SONY DSC

mottblog5

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

Ceremony Venue:  Settler’s Cove – Ketchikan, Alaska

Float Plane Company:  Promech Air

Cruise Ship Company:  Carnival Legend Cruise Lines

1 comment:

blkdog said...

Amazing Pictures Amanda Great Job