Hello, and welcome to my photography blog! Sit back and enjoy viewing my latest work and meeting my fabulous clients! I hope you stay awhile and come back often to see what's new. I'm so glad you stopped by!


Search This Blog

Feb 19, 2008

Belly Shots




So many of my friends are expecting right now. It seems as if there are either babies or bellies everywhere! I am hosting a baby shower for one of these beautiful mamas this weekend and am so excited! Anyway, these were my first attempts at "belly shots".

5 comments:

maryisaacs said...

Amanda,
These pictures are amazing!! These pictures will be treasured by the babies in those bellies!
Mary

Jenifer Johnston said...

belly pics are so fun!!! looks like you are having a good time with your new camera. yay!

Anonymous said...

See HERE

Jenifer Johnston said...

I want to see some new picture little lady (0: I keep checking.

Anonymous said...

beautiful belly pics... it would be cool to do a series of stages of pregnancy...!