Hello, and welcome to my photography blog! Sit back and enjoy viewing my latest work and meeting my fabulous clients! I hope you stay awhile and come back often to see what's new. I'm so glad you stopped by!


Search This Blog

Feb 28, 2008

Refrigerator Art


So, I was grumbling the other day because my refrigerator looks so jumbled and messy with all the STUFF that is hanging on it and then I took a step back a realized that my fridge won't always look like this. Before long, the smiling stick figures proudly drawn by preschool hands will be replaced with clipped grocery store coupons and Dr. appointment reminders. There will be a day when the space will no longer be taken up by school calendars and lunch menus and birthday party invitations. So, I stopped grumbling, and appreciated the sight of my small, cluttered children's artwork gallery, for I know one day soon, I will miss it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Attention please!
->> Remove Viruses! <<-