Hello, and welcome to my photography blog! Sit back and enjoy viewing my latest work and meeting my fabulous clients! I hope you stay awhile and come back often to see what's new. I'm so glad you stopped by!


Search This Blog

Aug 24, 2015

Ted & Catherine ~ Ketchikan, Alaska Wedding

 

We are all a little weird and,

life’s a little weird,

and when we find someone whose

weirdness is compatible with ours,

we join up with them and fall in

mutual weirdness and call it LOVE.

~Dr. Suess

addblog2

SONY DSC

addblog1

addblog5

addblog6

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

addblog9

addblog13

addblog12

addblog10

Ceremony Location – Ketchikan Discovery Center, Ketchikan, Alaska

Reception Location – Ketchikan Discovery Center, Ketchikan, Alaska

Portrait Location – Downtown streets of Ketchikan, Alaska

No comments: