Hello, and welcome to my photography blog! Sit back and enjoy viewing my latest work and meeting my fabulous clients! I hope you stay awhile and come back often to see what's new. I'm so glad you stopped by!


Search This Blog

Sep 9, 2009

Custom Birth Announcements

I created these birth announcements for a dear friend of mine whom I had the privilege of photographing her belly and her teeny bundle of sugar & spice.  I was so excited to be able to use my talents even further to create custom birth announcements for her and I wanted to share them with you all as well.  You can find more samples of custom cards at my gallery site HERE.  For card ordering information, email me at amandaheathphoto@yahoo.com.birth annc (bloom) blogbirth annc (little love) blogbirth annc (monogram) blog birth annc (precious) blogbirth annc (chenille) blog

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them all!!! You are truly talented Amanda :) I might just have to get some of each design!!!
~A

Anonymous said...

Beautifully done! Love the color choices. Anne

Unknown said...

These are really great. Way to go! You are very talented Amanda : )