Hello, and welcome to my photography blog! Sit back and enjoy viewing my latest work and meeting my fabulous clients! I hope you stay awhile and come back often to see what's new. I'm so glad you stopped by!


Search This Blog

Aug 3, 2009

My Story In Photos ~ Summer Edition

Summer is creeping towards it's end and I have officially started the countdown to the first day of school. Although I have thoroughly enjoyed my summer of greasing wiggly toddlers with sunscreen, packing bags of goldfish for afternoon trips to the park and well worth it LONG car rides to the beach just to find some sand to dig our toes into; I am SO ready for my life to resume some order. Soon, beach bags full of wet towels and swimsuits and sandy buckets and shovels will be replaced with backpacks filled with sack lunches, ruled paper and freshly sharpened pencils. Whoever came up with the saying "lazy days of summer", certainly didn't have as many children as I. So, here is a re-cap of our very busy but very memorable summer of 2009!

{ baseball }


{ beach trips }



{ park fun }



{ birthdays }


{ camping }


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love all the photos you picked to for this!
I know we both think we are excited for school to start...but I also know we will both be sitting in the parking lot crying when the day comes! xoxo-M

Yelena R. said...

Beautiful summery photos :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Looks like a fun summer! I love all the color.