Hello, and welcome to my photography blog! Sit back and enjoy viewing my latest work and meeting my fabulous clients! I hope you stay awhile and come back often to see what's new. I'm so glad you stopped by!


Search This Blog

Aug 4, 2009

Tiny Dancer

These photos are a baby shower gift for a friend of mine so she only gets a little sneak peek because I know she has been waiting to see SOMETHING! Sorry Abby, you have to wait until next weekend after your shower to see the rest! Enjoy your "peek"!














4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, thank you!! They are sooo adorable!! I can't wait to see the rest...thanks again Amanda...you rock!!

~Abby

Trina Colcord said...

Ahh these photos are so adorable! Too cute...

Lily said...

So precious...and the last pic...awww...melt my heart! Great job Amanda & what a beautiful baby girl Abby!

Krista Mae said...

Beautiful and classic :)