Hello, and welcome to my photography blog! Sit back and enjoy viewing my latest work and meeting my fabulous clients! I hope you stay awhile and come back often to see what's new. I'm so glad you stopped by!


Search This Blog

Nov 3, 2015

I Do ~ Mr. & Mrs. Holsclaw

 

I can’t believe we’re standing here

What’s mine is yours, and yours is mine

I love you till the end of time

I wanna spend forever with you

I do

~Jessie James

holblog1

SONY DSC

holblog3

holblog6

holblog7

SONY DSC

holblog4

holblog9

holblog8

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

Shot on location in Pine Creek – Wheelersburg, Ohio

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, this wedding party was really cute. Really love these pictures!! Such a full of fun post you shared here. This is one of my favorite New York event venues. This creative photography work has made it even more interesting. Loved your work dear!!