Hello, and welcome to my photography blog! Sit back and enjoy viewing my latest work and meeting my fabulous clients! I hope you stay awhile and come back often to see what's new. I'm so glad you stopped by!


Search This Blog

Jan 4, 2015

Best Of 2014 Contest!

collage

Every year I have my “BEST OF” contest where my clients, blog readers, Facebook fans and faithful followers can vote for what they think is the best photo of 2014.  Again, I will be naming 3 winners (1st, 2nd & 3rd place).

* 1st place will win $200 print credit toward their session

* 2nd Place, $100 print credit

* 3rd Place, $50 print credit

* All 3 winners will have their photos featured on my blog header and also on my Facebook Page Cover Photo! 

* All 3 winners will also receive an 8x10 of the winning photo!!

Voting works like this:
Voting will start today (Sunday, January 4th) on my Facebook page and will last through next Sunday (January 11th) morning until 8:00am. Visit my “photos” section and find the album listed “BEST OF 2014″.  Click through the 12 featured photos (which I have chosen carefully) and “like” your favorite photo! The photo with the most likes will be the winner and will be named this years BEST OF WINNER! The photo with the 2nd most “likes” will win 2nd place and so on.  Facebook will allow one vote (aka “like”) per person per photo.  And anyone can vote – so it’s likely that complete strangers will be voting for your photo! That’s cool because it leaves it open for everyone and anyone to participate.  And… in the event of a tie, I’ll have a tie-breaker round with a different photo from the same session – competing a second time, head to head.

The winners will be announced Sunday (the 11th of January) by noon via Facebook!

How to make the most out of your likes/votes:
Share, share, post, share :) Share the album from my Facebook page and post it to your profile, share the album and post it to someone else‘s profile, post this blog on your profile to help people understand what’s at stake for the winners, and finally – have your friends/family share the album on their page to ask people to vote for you! In order for everyone to maximize their voting on Facebook, sharing is the key! And feel free to tag yourself in any photos :) That will make the picture show up on your profile and make it even easier for people to vote! The goal – get the most likes!!

Happy voting!!

Click Here to go directly to the albums and cast your “vote”!

No comments: