Hello, and welcome to my photography blog! Sit back and enjoy viewing my latest work and meeting my fabulous clients! I hope you stay awhile and come back often to see what's new. I'm so glad you stopped by!


Search This Blog

Aug 22, 2009

Pretty As A Daisy

Another gorgeous senior!  This girl was SO much fun to shoot!  Her personality was just as sunny as her smile and let me tell you, she sure knows how to ROCK an old beat up truck!  She was up for anything!  sam23blog  sam9blog

sam16blog sam15bwblogsam13blog

3 comments:

Trina Colcord said...

WOW! As always beautiful photos... You are awesome at with your talent.

Anne Hansen said...

These are really nice, I love all the bright colors, and of course the ol' truck. Anne

Unknown said...

She is beautiful! Samantha is one of my favorite names!