Hello, and welcome to my photography blog! Sit back and enjoy viewing my latest work and meeting my fabulous clients! I hope you stay awhile and come back often to see what's new. I'm so glad you stopped by!


Search This Blog

Jun 19, 2009

* Summer Mini Session *

YOU'RE INVITED!!!

WHO: Anyone looking for some fun, summertime photos of their kids, babies, families, etc!

WHAT:
Summer Mini Photo Session (props include watermelon, dandelions, and the good old American flag)

WHEN:
Sunday, June 28th ~ 12:00 - 2:00 p.m.

WHERE:
The old Cannery sight in Craig (weather permitting)

*************************************************************************************

Each session fee will be $30 (due at time of shoot) and will include 5-10 artistically edited photos on a CD (no print ordering necessary).

Spots are filling quickly so call to reserve yours NOW! 826-3443 or e.mail to amandaheathphoto@yahoo.com

No comments: