Hello, and welcome to my photography blog! Sit back and enjoy viewing my latest work and meeting my fabulous clients! I hope you stay awhile and come back often to see what's new. I'm so glad you stopped by!


Search This Blog

Jun 22, 2009

I Heart Faces ~ Let's Hear It For The Boys

This week's IHF category is all about boys! And as the mother of 3 of the little rascals...I didn't have a very tough time producing some images of them. The two handsome young men in the first picture are my two oldest sons and the the gentleman below is my husband.


{ kids }




{ adult }



4 comments:

Gibb Family said...

Love the one of your son on the left. Such a stud! :)

Erica said...

what handsome boys you have (all 3 pictured). isn't being the mom to boys the best? great pictures!

Tricia Nugen said...

Great photos. The top one looks like an album cover!

Rosina said...

Love the kids entry! That looks like an ad!