Hello, and welcome to my photography blog! Sit back and enjoy viewing my latest work and meeting my fabulous clients! I hope you stay awhile and come back often to see what's new. I'm so glad you stopped by!


Search This Blog

Feb 10, 2009

Ashlynn: Gaelic, meaning "dream"

This little ladies name means "dream" but dream she did not. It took us over an hour to get her back to dreamland after a messy diaper episode. But, she finally managed to close her peepers and got comfortable enough to allow me to capture some very sweet shots.











JUST A REMINDER: All photos posted on this blog are protected under copyright law and are the sole property of Amanda Heath Photography. Word has gotten out that several "fans" of my photography have been copying photos and sending them or printing them. Although I am very flattered that you enjoy my work, I ask that you respect the work that goes into the editing and production of these photos and remember that I post these for the "viewing" pleasure of my clients. If you wish to purchase prints, please visit my Zenfolio gallery site.

No comments: