Hello, and welcome to my photography blog! Sit back and enjoy viewing my latest work and meeting my fabulous clients! I hope you stay awhile and come back often to see what's new. I'm so glad you stopped by!


Search This Blog

Jan 30, 2009

Announcing My NEW Photo Gallery Site!

For all of you who have had their portraits done by me, you know that I have a special site for viewing and ordering your photos. This site was Printroom. WELL...... out with the old and in with the NEW! I decided to move on to greener pastures and open up a new gallery site.

I am SO excited to share this with all of you! You can still view and order your photos right on-line and all of the prices are still the same, BUT....now you can view all of your photos in larger format, and even view them as a slide show! Neat huh? I thought so. Plus, there are many many other cool new features that I can't even begin to list.

Printroom has been good to me, but I guess I just needed something with a little more "oomph". So, without further adieu, I present ZENFOLIO, for your viewing and ordering pleasure!

Drop me a comment and let me know what you think!

P.S. This is still a work in progress so I will be adding more galleries as time allows so please be patient with me. :)

No comments: