Hello, and welcome to my photography blog! Sit back and enjoy viewing my latest work and meeting my fabulous clients! I hope you stay awhile and come back often to see what's new. I'm so glad you stopped by!


Search This Blog

Apr 21, 2008

Priceless Little Parts


I don't know what it is about them, but I just can't get enough of baby feet. I love to touch them, squeeze them, kiss them, and yes, even smell them.

When they handed Kenny Ray to me in the hospital for our first initial "introduction", the very first thing I did was unwrap him and look at his toes. I remember very distinctly how they reminded me of tiny little peas all lined up in a row. Perfect little round pearls.

His feet grow bigger and bigger every day. I can't find shoes to fit them they are so wide! And someday, he will be a man and his feet will be hardened and will have carried him through many adventures in his life. And I will remember those toes, just as they were, waiting for his life to begin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.