Hello, and welcome to my photography blog! Sit back and enjoy viewing my latest work and meeting my fabulous clients! I hope you stay awhile and come back often to see what's new. I'm so glad you stopped by!


Search This Blog

Jul 7, 2009

My Story In Photos ~ Patriotic Edition

This year was one of the BEST 4th's we have had in quite a while. Mainly, because the weather was actually nice! In fact, it was downright gorgeous! Living in Southeast Alaska, the weather on the 4th is usually rainy and I joke about getting my children 4th of July jackets instead of cute festive t-shirts and shorts.

Owen (our oldest) was in the parade this year with his Little League All Star team. What fun that was. My husband, Ken, is a volunteer fireman so he drove the firetruck for a bit and the twins and Calvin stood on the sidewalks and got candy overload!

Fireworks, parades, candy, races, good food, family...GOD BLESS AMERICA!


{ the Heath Family (minus Owen) }



{ Owen throwing candy in the parade }


{ Kenny in the firetruck }


{ Calvin, waiting for candy }



{ Olivia, showing off her loot }




2 comments:

Haley said...

I like the Family Picture Best.

Unknown said...

I love the family picture too - but that last shot is adorable!