Hello, and welcome to my photography blog! Sit back and enjoy viewing my latest work and meeting my fabulous clients! I hope you stay awhile and come back often to see what's new. I'm so glad you stopped by!


Search This Blog

Nov 15, 2012

Holiday Happenings!

“It’s the most wonderful time of the year!!!!!”  It’s time for family pictures and holiday cards!!!!  I am hosting my annual holiday mini sessions throughout the month of November so book now before it’s too late!  Also, holiday card designs are up and ready for the picking!  I chose some super fun designs this year from Bird Design Co!  You can see the entire collection HERE! 

2012 holiday mini ad

holiday card ad

AND… the first 10 clients to place card orders will receive this awesome 8x10 photo calendar!

2013 calendar 8x10

Merry Christmas ♥

No comments: