Hello, and welcome to my photography blog! Sit back and enjoy viewing my latest work and meeting my fabulous clients! I hope you stay awhile and come back often to see what's new. I'm so glad you stopped by!


Search This Blog

Mar 28, 2011

I Heart Faces ~ Slice Of Life


My little “Slice Of Life” is of my kiddos along with the neighbor kids putting the finishing touches on their giant snowman.  It was so fun to see them all working together to build it.  My oldest ran in the house yelling “Mom, get your camera!”.  I am so glad that I was able to capture them in their proud moment.

SONY DSC



I Heart Faces

7 comments:

Mominin said...

That's a BIG snowman!! What a great capture!

Tess @ Pro-tography 101 said...

Oh gosh-love that snowman!

Michelle said...

there's something magical about capturing snowflakes in a picture. i don't think i've ever seen a picture with crisp, little snowflakes, that i haven't liked. great job!

Laura Metzger said...

Such a neat photograph. They look so proud! I love the idea of snow as we never get any here in Hawaii.

Mandi Nikole said...

Great capture. Love the snowman.

Kara said...

So sweet!

LjFreeman said...

Someday I will be able to capture moments like you! So beautiful