Hello, and welcome to my photography blog! Sit back and enjoy viewing my latest work and meeting my fabulous clients! I hope you stay awhile and come back often to see what's new. I'm so glad you stopped by!


Search This Blog

Feb 16, 2011

Valentine’s Presents

I am beginning to think that Valentine’s Day is better than Christmas!  I ask for things for Christmas, and I’m good all year (wink), and I still don’t get them.  But, come Valentine’s Day, I am presented with these AWESOME, and I mean AWESOME presents!  For example, three years ago, I got this from my valentine…camera

And the year after that, I had begged for this fantabulous new hair straightener that I had seen on TV that would make me love my hair again, and voila!instyler

And this year…WHOA BABY!  This year (after 4 years of begging and pleading for my very own) I got THIS…DSC08691

My very own LAPTOP!  I don’t have to share! It’s not pink, but it’s shiny and pretty, and it has all the keys!!!!DSC08690

I am so extremely smitten with it!  So smitten, in fact, that I had to make a blog post about it!  :)DSC08689

Thank you honey!  You totally ROCKED my Valentine’s Day…AGAIN! Red lips

No comments: