Hello, and welcome to my photography blog! Sit back and enjoy viewing my latest work and meeting my fabulous clients! I hope you stay awhile and come back often to see what's new. I'm so glad you stopped by!


Search This Blog

Feb 2, 2011

Doing What They Do

This post is the first of many that will give you  a little glimpse into my world and the ones that I love.  I am currently involved in a wonderful production from well known Photographer, Willette, and this little thing she calls “The JOY of Love”.  Throughout the month of February, she is helping us capture the JOY of the ones we love.  So, here is my first post.  My loved ones, just doing what they do…DSC08649We’ll start with the biggest brother.  Can you tell he’s 11?  He’s a pre-teen, he’s a punk, he’s a rock star and I LOVE him!

DSC08623Next is the middle brother.  He’s serious, he’s too smart for his own good, he’s sweet, and I LOVE him!DSC08626The littlest brother.  He’s Mr. Fix-it, he’s silly, he’s my snuggleupagus, and I LOVE him!DSC08633And then there’s the baby sister.  She’s sugar and spice and everything nice.  She’s a spitfire and a princess and I LOVE her!

No comments: