Hello, and welcome to my photography blog! Sit back and enjoy viewing my latest work and meeting my fabulous clients! I hope you stay awhile and come back often to see what's new. I'm so glad you stopped by!


Search This Blog

Aug 19, 2009

OOH MY!!!

boudoirblogl

I am so excited to let you all know that I have teamed up with a local professional photographer, Mary Isaacs of Me-Mo’s Photography! We are combining our time and talents and will be offering Pin-Up Parties! Classy boudoir photo parties! If you are interested in joining the fun, just shoot us an email. We will be happy to send you all the details! We will be announcing the date of our first Pin-Up Party soon so keep checking back!

CONTACTS: Amanda Heath ~ amandaheathphoto@yahoo.com or Mary Isaacs ~ memos@aptalask.net

No comments: