Hello, and welcome to my photography blog! Sit back and enjoy viewing my latest work and meeting my fabulous clients! I hope you stay awhile and come back often to see what's new. I'm so glad you stopped by!


Search This Blog

Jun 1, 2009

I Heart Faces ~ Happy Birthday

This week's photo challenge theme at I Heart Faces is "Happy Birthday". I knew immediately that I wanted to choose this photo of my little birthday girl on her second birthday. I was able to capture her pure joy and excitement when the balloons arrived. I look at this picture and can't believe how much she has grown since this was taken, almost a year ago, as we will be celebrating number 3 just next month!





10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super Cute!

Christie O. said...

awww what a sweet photo!!

Alicia Bishop said...

Such a sweet shot!

lislynn said...

Ooo, I really like the balloons in the foreground.

Winter said...

So cute! Love the colors!

monica said...

The colors are amazing. Great shot!

two red heads and two brunettes said...

Cute, cute, cute.

TheCatLord said...

great shot, i love the color!

Rhonda said...

What a cute picture.

Erica said...

such a sweet shot!!!