Hello, and welcome to my photography blog! Sit back and enjoy viewing my latest work and meeting my fabulous clients! I hope you stay awhile and come back often to see what's new. I'm so glad you stopped by!


Search This Blog

Apr 28, 2009

MORE Maternity

As I promised, here are a few more from Abby's maternity shoot. It was so much fun to get dad and the kids involved. They were such troopers! I had too many favorites so I thought I would do something I have never done before, and create a collage. What a FUN thing! I think I will do these more often!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW...that's all I can say :) I really am hormonally challenged right now, but that brought a tear to my eye!! Thanks Amanda!!! ~A

Anonymous said...

Great job Amanda! Can't wait to see the newborn shots when the baby arrives! :-)

Haley said...

How very Sweet