Hello, and welcome to my photography blog! Sit back and enjoy viewing my latest work and meeting my fabulous clients! I hope you stay awhile and come back often to see what's new. I'm so glad you stopped by!


Search This Blog

Dec 6, 2008

Senior Sneak Peek
















This was my first Senior shoot and I don't know who was more nervous...her or I.


This girl is one busy girl! Whenever the weather would cooperate for her senior picture shoot, she was either playing in regional volleyball games or on some sort of trip! Unfortunately, enable to beat yearbook deadlines, we just had to pin her down and do the photos inside. I really prefer outdoor shoots for seniors, as there are many more options as far as backrounds and locations but I think these turned out rather well. I hope she likes them.


And her younger brother is a Freshman this year so mom wanted a few shots of him as well.


Thanks K, for making my first senior shoot so easy. You were a real trooper!

No comments: