Hello, and welcome to my photography blog! Sit back and enjoy viewing my latest work and meeting my fabulous clients! I hope you stay awhile and come back often to see what's new. I'm so glad you stopped by!


Search This Blog

Dec 29, 2008

Another Senior Sneak Peek






I met the dreaded milestone of turning 30 this year and this photo shoot was a big slap in the face at how old I am really becoming. This "young" man used to attend the daycare center where I taught preschool for quite a few years. I had a hard time refraining from calling him "Matty" as he is all grown up now and prefers to be called "Matt". Matt is spending his senior year at Ketchikan High School so it was a change from all the Craig High seniors. I felt very privileged and honored that I was chosen to do his Senior portraits for him.

Good luck "Matty" in all of your future endeavors!

No comments: