Hello, and welcome to my photography blog! Sit back and enjoy viewing my latest work and meeting my fabulous clients! I hope you stay awhile and come back often to see what's new. I'm so glad you stopped by!


Search This Blog

Jul 24, 2008

Last One (family photo shoot part IV)






PHEW! 4 posts in 2 days! I think it's a record for myself! Here's the last ones. Everyone had a blast. which was what I hoped for, and man did we get dirty! I didn't want to look at my family pictures and just remember how mad everyone was because they had to get all dressed up and stand still and smile. THESE are the family pictures I want on my wall. Capturing those fun moments as a family. I hope you all enjoyed them as much as we enjoyed taking them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your an amazing photographer! This pictures are great! I want to schedule something with you while we are over in november i need really good pictures of John!