Hello, and welcome to my photography blog! Sit back and enjoy viewing my latest work and meeting my fabulous clients! I hope you stay awhile and come back often to see what's new. I'm so glad you stopped by!


Search This Blog

Jul 9, 2008

10 days old





Most of you who know me, also know that I have four children of my own, including one set of twins, which that pregnancy itself has pretty much cured me of wanting any more. After the twins were born, I finally felt "DONE" and complete with absolutely no urge to have another. BUT....when I was doing this shoot, and mom put this teeny little naked, warm baby body in my arms, I have to admit...my uterus clinched just a little.

1 comment:

Jenifer Johnston said...

Oh my goodness. I have been so busy and haven't looked at your blog and what a treat it was tonight. You have so many new beautiful pictures. You are rockin girlfriend. yay!!!!! miss you by the way (0: