Hello, and welcome to my photography blog! Sit back and enjoy viewing my latest work and meeting my fabulous clients! I hope you stay awhile and come back often to see what's new. I'm so glad you stopped by!


Search This Blog

Apr 5, 2008

Motley Crew



So these are my kids, in all their glory. All I wanted was a nice picture of all 4 of my children, all dressed up in their Easter finest. After about 10 minutes of "quit making faces, leave your tongue in your mouth, look at the camera sweetie, look at mommy, uncross your eyes, I SAID no more faces, and the last trick I had...the Easter Bunny is watching you guys!", I finally gave up. So, when I uploaded these pictures to my computer, I thought to myself, "these are my kids, being "my kids" and this is exactly how I want to remember them. Not posed perfectly for a family picture, but just being themselves. So here you go, the Heath Children...MY children!

No comments: