Hello, and welcome to my photography blog! Sit back and enjoy viewing my latest work and meeting my fabulous clients! I hope you stay awhile and come back often to see what's new. I'm so glad you stopped by!


Search This Blog

Mar 31, 2008

The One With The Pretty Name






Such a pretty little girl with a pretty little Hawaiian name, meaning "Angel". This itty bitty belongs to one of my best friends so when she brought little Aneela over for her photos, we visited so long that she was wide awake for the whole thing and I missed out on those sweet sleeping newborn shots. So, here is what we got and there will be plenty more to come soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful...baby & photos!

Jenifer Johnston said...

I am glad I checked your blog tonight in the midst of my wee morning photo editing. Love to see new photos from you. The little baby shots are so cute. Love the name too, it's beautiful. And also love the twins easter pics. They are too stinkin cute.